In addition to offering neurotoxins to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, at Nancy Shibayama, M.D., Inc., we also offer several liquid facelift fillers to add instant volume and plumpness to aging skin without surgery or downtime.
Nancy Shibayama, M.D., Inc. has locations in Auburn and Roseville in California. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Shibayama and discover how liquid facelift fillers can restore smoothness and vitality to your skin.
What are Liquid Facelift Fillers?
A minimally-invasive, non-surgical solution to the visible signs of aging, liquid facelift fillers are comprised of hyaluronic acid and other substances that are found naturally in the body. When injected underneath the skin with a fine needle, the hyaluronic acid and other substances bind with water to instantly plump and volumize treated areas.
At Nancy Shibayama, M.D., Inc., we offer multiple liquid facelift fillers that are clinically tested and used worldwide to correct the visible signs of aging:
- Juvederm® – Commonly used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles, Juvederm® provides long-lasting results, smoothing skin around the nose and mouth for up to 12 months in some cases.
- Juvederm Vollure XC® – Can help fill in “parentheses lines” around the nose and mouth and restore volume for a younger-looking aesthetic.
- Juvederm Voluma XC® – Specially designed for deep injection into the cheeks, Voluma XC is FDA-approved for treating age-related volume loss in the mid-face for up to one year.
- Radiesse® – Made from calcium hydroxyapatite, Radiesse® treats lines and wrinkles in the cheekbones, chin, nose and mouth areas. Doctor Shibayama often mixes lidocaine with this liquid facelift filler, increasing patient comfort. In addition to creating immediate results, Radiesse® also continues to improve skin over time.
- Belotero® – Used to fill in fine lines and wrinkles in the nose and mouth area, Belotero® completely integrates into facial tissues better than other fillers or injectable treatments.
In order to attain maximum results, these liquid facelift fillers can be used together as well as in conjunction with other skin rejuvenation treatments. All fillers are administered by Dr. Shibayama to ensure quality and safety.
Which Liquid Facelift Fillers are Right for Me?
During your consultation with Dr. Shibayama, your individual skin condition and cosmetic goals and expectations will be assessed to determine which course of treatment is right for you.
Are There Any Side Effects?
While some minor bruising, redness or swelling may occur at injection sites temporarily, all fillers at Nancy Shibayama, M.D., Inc. have proven safety profiles. While most ingredients are well-tolerated by the body, an allergy test may be performed prior to treatment to reduce the risk of adverse reactions.
Results may vary from patient to patient, and multiple sessions may be necessary to achieve desired results. While the signs of aging cannot be prevented, they can be reversed and managed with regular treatment.
Contact Nancy Shibayama, M.D., Inc. today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Shibayama and discover the benefits of liquid facelift fillers.