Have you ever considered laser hair removal in the Roseville area? Our team is here to solve your unwanted hair problems. Whether you are tired of spending the money on razor after razor or maybe you just don’t have the time to invest in hair removal just to end up with the same results every week or month, this may be for you.
- It is best to begin your treatment with your skin being your natural color. This means that if you tend to tan or spend time in the sun, you should avoid these types of activities before your treatment.
- It will be expected that the hair on the area or areas to be treated is shaved and/or trimmed. This makes the process a lot smoother and eliminates the risk of scorching excessive hair during the treatment.
- Laser hair removal in Roseville can be done almost anywhere on the body including the bikini line, legs, chin, and armpits.
- During your laser hair removal treatment, the laser energy targets the melanin in your hair follicles, which absorbs the light pulses and becomes damaged enough to stop the future growth of hair.
- You may schedule your next treatment 4-8 weeks later and continue treatments until the desired results are achieved.
- It is important for you to keep shaving and/or exfoliating in between treatments. Most patients start to see results in the weeks after their first treatment.
- Multiple treatments will be necessary, so you can simply look forward to additional hair reduction with each upcoming treatment.
If this sounds like something that would interest you, please speak with the experts at the office of Nancy Shibayama, M.D., Inc. We happily serve clients throughout Roseville, Grass Valley, Nevada City, Sacramento, and Folsom. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation for laser hair removal in Auburn.