Now open in Roseville!
1700 Eureka Rd, #155, Office G.
Roseville, CA 95661
Buy one, get the second half off!
Radiesse® is a filler made with calcium hydroxyapatite, which occurs naturally in the body. As we age, our bone and fat structure changes so that volume loss occurs. Radiesse not only instantly restores facial volume loss, but over time works with your body to stimulate collagen growth for long lasting results. This is the product we use to achieve the “liquid face lift”.
$11/unit (regularly $13/unit)
Xeomin® is a neurotoxin injectable. Unlike dermal fillers that are injected underneath the skin, neurotoxins are administered directly into the muscles of treated areas with a fine needle. Once neurotoxins have been injected, they block nerve signals from reaching facial muscles, preventing the muscle contractions that cause fine lines and wrinkles and temporarily relaxing treated areas. Xeomin® smooths out the skin and subtly enhances your natural features.
EltaMD™ is founded on the belief that the responsible and innovative application of medical expertise and science will change the way physician-dispensed skin care products treat people.
What you should know about the sun…
It causes 90% of all skin cancers
• Overcast days are not much safer than those that are sunny, as 70-80% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays can get through the clouds.
• The sun is about 80% stronger when reflected off sand and snow.
• The sun’s rays increase in intensity about 4% for every 1,000-foot rise in altitude.
• It’s better to play or engage in sports before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m. If that’s not possible, try to avoid being out at high noon.
• The sun weakens the immune system, reducing your defense against infection.
• In general, kids can get all the vitamin D they need for strong bones from fortified milk, salmon, vitamin supplements and/or brief, casual sun exposure.